Wednesday, May 16, 2007

5 4 3 2 1...blast-off!!

I wanted to share with you part of our bedtime routine around here. Joelle gets a fun "airplane" ride from her Daddy every single night -- probably for the past 2 1/2 years already. She gets flown and tossed in the air on her way to bed...I used to get nervous that Les would either drop her or throw her so high that she'd hit her head on the ceiling. But now I'm so used to it, it doesn't even phase me anymore. Not even when he does it to Malia...the newest plane at the airport. Joelle is on the runway today though -- enjoy the ride!


2 comments:

ValleyGirl said...

Hey, you figured it out!! You must not have gone to bed at 11 last night after all! That's awesome!

svea said...

how special. What a cool wayto go to bed. Thanks for stopping by my blog, i try to keep it updated, but life gets a bit busy and it is spring in manitoba, so what am I doing inside? right? anyhow have a great day thanks for a sweet video