Saturday, May 19, 2007

i have a new "glo" about me...

Before anybody gets any crazy ideas about my subject line -- NO, I am not pregnant. It's not that kind of glow. I bought myself my very first mop yesterday...the Orange Glo Micro Fibre Mop!! I was sick and tired of washing my floors on my hands and knees. Not only was it uncomfortable, but it just didn't get done often enough -- and with all the dust and dirt we deal with around here, it really needed to get done more often.


I do have a Swiffer Wet-Jet, but I haven't been impressed with how it works so I stopped using it last March already. My neighbour Tara recommended this mop that she uses and without any further ado, I stopped in at Wal-Mart on my lunch break yesterday to pick one up.

Joelle and I tried it out this afternoon -- who would've thought that washing floors could be so much fun?? I'm sure the novelty will wear off in the not so distant future. But for now, I'm going to enjoy it!!




3 comments:

Ruth said...

love your blog andrea. you are such a blessing.

AND i can totally identify with your joy over a new mop! i used to have to wash the floor (at my parents) house on my hands andknees and it made me GAG the entire time. :)

Erin said...

Congratulations! I'm sure this will be a happy addition to your family!

Tara said...

I knew you would like it! It is such a breeze and there are no streaks!