Thursday, May 17, 2007

the next picasso

Joelle spent a lot of time this morning coloring this picture for her mommy. Now, I may be slightly biased but I think this is one of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen! She worked very hard on making it colorful and special and I was tickled pink when she said that it was for me! Often I ask if Mommy can have this picture or that picture and she says no (ouch!). This time though, I didn't even ask and she just presented it to me.

By the way -- when she was coloring Humpty's blue hair, she said that it was just like Mommy's...hmmm...I'm not quite sure how to take that!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Okay, I may be about to make a big fool of myself, but I think I know you! I'm Jamie from Elim church and I think we went to youth group together for a while. I'm a few years younger than you, so in youth group it probably seemed like a large age gap, so maybe you don't remember me. But anyway, I found your blog through Erin's, it's very interesting. Coincidentally, we both just wrote about our kids' nightmare episodes! Well, check out my blog (Erin has a link-'My Turn') and see if you recognize me! If you're not the same Andrea-oops! But I'll still visit your site.

Andrea said...

I actually checked out your blog earlier this afternoon (thanks to the link on Erin's page) and read about your nightmare experience. I would never have recognized you from those pictures. I think you were in grade 7 or 8 when I was a youth sponsor at your church. How cool!

Erin said...

I love the picture! So beautiful.