Sunday, June 24, 2007

ad for quaker chewy yogurt bars

Quaker Chewy Yogurt Bars
come to my rescue!!
Today has been...well, let's just say it's been a very
difficult day where Malia is concerned.
I felt like I didn't get a moment's peace all morning.
And then -- these granola bars saved the day!!
Joelle was looking for a bit more to eat once she was finished the food on her
plate after lunch. So I peeked in the pantry cupboard and came up
with these. Joelle didn't actually enjoy it that much
but Malia was very much into them (in fact, once she finished her
own bar, she polished off the rest of Joelle's too)!
Since they're quite chewy, it kept her busy (and QUIET) for a long time --
like half an hour!!!!!!!!!
I will always make sure I have some of these in stock from now on!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for the good idea!

Erin said...

Good to know for babysitting days : )

ValleyGirl said...

Half an hour, eh? Hmmmmmm...