Saturday, June 30, 2007

any advice?

Okay, I'm having a really difficult time with this whole slideshow business and I'm ready to pull my hair out!!

I tried using Photobucket and I got it to work -- but the problem with that one is that it gives me this dorky border of some new cartoon movie (Ratatouille or something like that) and I just don't like the look of it.

Then I tired My Flash Fetish -- but the problem with this one is that I can't get it to work!! I can preview it on the site, and I can get the code to copy it onto my website...but I tried it and when I went to click on it, it gave me a page saying there was some sort of error and I can't view the page. I tried this 3 different times and it happened the same way each time.

So...I am almost to the point of giving up and just posting the pictures individually (but not all of them...I think there are 50 pictures in my slideshow and of course I wouldn't post that many!!). But I would be willing to give it one more shot. So if anybody knows of a different site where I can create a slideshow -- I'm all ears!! Please email me at lesan@mts.net if you have any advice.

Thanks!!

No comments: