Thursday, June 21, 2007

extinct??

Okay everyone...the "and the survey says" portion of my side-bar is in danger of going extinct. I only have ONE response to this week's survey and tomorrow is when I post the results and ask the next question.

If I don't start getting more participation then I will remove it from my blog. So, please -- PLEASE -- take one minute (that's all it takes) to email me your answer. I've been having fun with it and I woud like to keep it alive.

Also, you can give one answer for each member of your family if you'd like. And your names will never be posted unless I indicate otherwise for certain questions.

4 comments:

Krista said...

Sorry, I just cannot put myself into one word. Don't let it become extinct yet.

Pamela said...

I too long winded to choose just one word....even my 8-10 page essays always creeped into 11-12 pages, lol!

Ruth said...

i can't capsulate myself in one word either....maybe i should have asked brian before he left for work...i think i would combine several words like...
effer-eative-elencoly. :) hehe...yup! that's my word.

jackie said...

Dido to what everyone else is saying, Andrea. Sorry! Can you make the next survey easier? Then I promise I'll participate!