Monday, June 11, 2007

in her shoes


My little miss Malia has a shoe-fettish. She is all about the feet!! She is constantly going to our entrance closet and pulling out any and every shoe she can find. She then proceeds to put them on her tiny feet...weather they be Joelle's, Mommy's or even Daddy's shoes. Sometimes she gets a combo-deal going on...one of Joelle's shoes with one of Daddy's shoes.

I often find shoes strewn all over the main floor. A runner here...a sandal there...Joelle's dress shoes here...and so on.

Hmmm...I think she's going to be one of those teenagers who can never own enough pairs of shoes -- I think she's taking after her Auntie DeeDee!! I better start up a shoe-savings account now already!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

That's so cute! Rachel too loves playing in the shoes--actually so does Landon. But they don't so much wear them; Landon stacks them in a big pile, Rachel picks one and carries it around the house, leaving it who knows where! Anyway, I just wanted to say that I love reading your blog, and I especially like all the nifty tidbits on the side. I just may steal a couple for my blog! Keep posting lots!