Thursday, June 21, 2007

my "corny" kids

(my post title is for my dad...it's the kind of thing he would say after reading this story -- you know, the typical "Dad" joke thing!)

My kids have discovered a new snack that's all the rave!! Les started it several weeks ago. He was getting dinner ready while I was on my way home from work and the girls were hungry. So, what did he give them? Some mixed veggies -- still frozen.





Well, that turned out to be quite the hit; who woulda thunk it??











So now whenever we're making supper and the kids see a bag of frozen veggies, they ask for some. Last night Malia saw me take out a bag of frozen corn and she immediately went to the tupperware cupboard, handed me a small dish and said "bowl...some..."

How weird!! But here they are sitting on the couch, very into their snack of frozen corn!!

4 comments:

ValleyGirl said...

That's too funny. Maybe I'll have to try that. With Abby it might work, but I suspect Hannah wouldn't be terribly interested.

Tara said...

That is funny, I could not imagine myself eating frozen veggies. Maybe I am missing something!

Pamela said...

I love eating frozen peas!!

jackie said...

Olivia loves frozen corn too! And pees! Funny little girls.