Sunday, July 1, 2007

boys will be boys

This morning we stayed home from church (I know -- what heathans!) to enjoy our last day of family holidays. We spent most of the morning outside playing on our bikes and going for walks around our bay.
At one point Les decided it would be fun to ride his bike through the muddiest section of our front yard. As it turns out, he got stuck -- what a surprise! He couldn't even ride his bike again after pulling it out of the mud, so he had to go wash it off first. I just stared at him and said "W-H-Y?!" I just don't get it. Oh well...at least he had fun!!


Speaking of bikes, check out mine!! We bought it a few weeks ago and I've ridden it a few times now and I really enjoy it. Look at how CLEAN and pretty it is!! (I was going to include a picture of me actually on the bike, but it wasn't the most flattering picture)


2 comments:

Bailey said...

My DH washes his bike when it doesn't even look dirty to me, so I understand.

Pamela said...

Nice bike! I'm not much of a bkie rider, but I got my own bike two summers ago. Kaden was no longer content to be in the wagon or the stroller and with all three kids on bikes they were leaving me too far behind! Last fall, I used my bike to ride to the university and back...truthfully... I enjoy walking there more than riding my bike!