Friday, July 27, 2007

friday's feast #153

Appetizer:
Describe a toy you remember from your childhood.
It was called “My Little Keeper.” It was some sort of animal/creature with a shell on its back (but I don’t think it was a turtle…). There was a key to open up the shell and you could keep small prized possessions in it.

Soup:
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how observant are you?
I would probably say a 9. I think I’m pretty good at noticing when someone loses weight, gets a new hair cut (or color), or is just not acting like themselves.

Salad:
Where would you rather be at this very moment?
At the mall on a shopping spree with a $1000 gift certificate in my hands!!

Main Course:
When was the last time you learned something new?
Well, if we’re talking learning life lessons, that happens on a daily basis. But as for a new skill or activity…I’d have to say on St. Patrick’s day where I learned how to play the most amazing card game, “Killer Bunnies” at a games night with our college & career group at our church (thanks Harley & Rochelle!!).

Dessert:
Fill in the blank: I have _________ but I haven’t ____________.
I have tried and failed but I haven’t given up!!

5 comments:

Pamela said...

Great answers! You'll have to blog the rules for killer bunnies!

Erin said...

I wish I liked card games : ( Everyone always looks like they're having so much fun, but I just HATE games. Oh, well. I'm a good spectator. Good feast.

Alison said...

I'd love to join you for your salad! Great feast - Happy Friday!

tegdirb92 said...

your salad sounds like a dream and I love your dessert!!

mamichelle said...

Great feast! I'd like to try that card game!