Tuesday, July 31, 2007

killer bunnies

After I mentioned the card game "Killer Bunnies" on my last Friday's Feast post (see the comment under "salad"), I had a few requests for the rules to this game.

However -- this isn't just a card game that you play with a regular deck of cards that can be easily explained. You need a special deck that comes with all sorts of different cards and a very complicated rule book! But it is a game that I definitely want in my game collection one day and for those of you who were interested, go to their website: http://www.killerbunnies.com/ and check it out!

Trust me...you won't be disappointed! Even Les liked it -- and he is not a games person.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

i'll have to check that out...
i am not gammer either. BUT MY HUBBY IS. and once in a while i play the odd game with him. just to keep him happy.

;)