Thursday, July 19, 2007

seeing green

Yes, as the video below of Joelle shows -- WE HAVE GRASS NOW!!!! (it only took a year and a half of broken promise after broken promise)

Our back yard got done yesterday afternoon and our front yard got done first thing this morning.

Of course now with this heat wave coming upon us, we'll have to do lots of watering. But it's worth it!! Look how pretty it is!!







Here are the "before" and "after" pictures of our front yard

(and no, our house isn't crooked...the sun was in my eyes when I took this "after" picture, so I had no idea how it was -- or wasn't -- centered)

















And the beautiful view of the back yard. What a difference a little green makes, don't you think?


Now the grass isn't greener on the other side!!!!!

4 comments:

ValleyGirl said...

YA-AY!! I'm so happy for you! In fact, I think it's funny how excited I am for you!!!

Ruth said...

sweet! your house (and grass) is so pretty.

Tara said...

Looks good!

Pamela said...

Nice! What a difference in the before and after pics! Your house looks great, the front porch is so cute!