Monday, July 16, 2007

spontaneous picnic in the park

This morning my neighbors Tara and Erin and I took our 7 kids to a park close to our homes.
We had a nice walk (in the SCORCHING hot sun...I was sweating by the time we got to our destination)
and had a fun picnic. The kids had a great time and it was a neat way to pass the morning and
enjoy the beautiful day (I was sure to find shade as often as was possible).

Here are some pictures to show our fun. Unfortunately with the program I use to make my collages,
some of the pictures don't get centered properly and some parts are cut off. But you can get the general idea
of the fun that we had.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ValleyGirl said...

I'm happy to see some Spruce Products (SPL) lumber in the background of your middle picture! Nice of Niverville to support one of my valley's local businesses!!

And on a completely unrelated note, it sounds and looks like you guys had a fun time!!

Ruth said...

those pictures makes me smiiiiiiile!

Pamela said...

fun! That's what summer is all about!