Thursday, July 26, 2007

what every woman needs

You know what I hate the most about this heat wave? That I can't wear my favorite pair of jeans. Every woman needs a good pair of jeans. You know, jeans that make you feel comfortable and...of course s-e-x-y-! And if you don't have such a pair yet -- GO OUT AND BUY ONE!! I don't care if you already have 10 pairs of blue jeans in your wardrobe already. If you don't have that one pair that makes you feel like you are "all that and a bag of chips", it's time to change that.

I L-O-V-E my favorite pair of jeans. They are my most prized article of clothing. I don't know what I'm going to do once they got too worn out for me to wear them anymore. Or heaven forbid if they get a rip in them or a stain that just won't come out. I would be at a loss without them. They are my comfort jeans. My confidence-building jeans. My "I feel great and I want people to know it" jeans.

A few months ago when we first got our digital camera and we were testing it out and snapping pictures of anything and everything, Les captured my rear end on film. Normally when he takes silly pictures of me I get rid of them -- or at least keep them private. But not this time. For someone who is usually self-conscious about her weight and body, I loved this picture. It may not be the smallest behind, but in those jeans...even I can be happy with how I look!

So, Ladies -- run to your closets, put on your best jeans, look in the mirror and feel g-o-o-d about yourselves -- and maybe even take a picture!! (and then take them off and get back into those shorts or capris)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I also have "that" pair of jeans that I bought about a month before I got pregnant. Now, of course I can't even wear them! I just hope I will fit back into them after! After I had Landon I fit into none of my old pants!

ValleyGirl said...

It's funny -- two of my other blogging buddies wrote about clothing that made them feel amazing yesterday and today. Hmmmmm... it's a conspiracy to make me want new clothes! The kind that make me feel girly, sexy, and I-can-conquer-the-world all at the same time.

Louise said...

A good pair of jeans can do a whole lot!! I agree!!

Nice behind girl..heehee!