Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Say there’s a book written about your life. Who would you want to narrate the audio version?
First of all…talk about a boring book! But, I think maybe Eddie Murphy. He would certainly add comedic moments to the drab content of the story. Yeah, definitely Eddie Murphy.

Soup
Take the letters from your favorite kind of nut and write a sentence. (Example: Perhaps every avenue needs understanding today.)
At last…my only nephew delivered!
(maybe I’ll actually get to say this in November…or maybe January!!)


Salad
If you could go back in time and spend one week in another decade, which decade would you choose?
Probably the sixties…’cause I would like to see what things were really like when my parents grew up.

Main Course
Name a song that brings back memories for you.
Oh, there’s so many of these…I’m going to pick two: (‘cause it’s my blog and I can do whatever I want!!) “Don’t Want You Back” by Backstreet Boys AND “Last Beautiful Girl” by Matchbox 20.

Dessert
Do you prefer to wash your hands in cold water or warm water?
Definitely warm water. Not hot though – I’m a bit of a wuss like that; but definitely warm.

Check out Friday's Feast for more...

1 comment:

ArtfulSub said...

Happy Feast Day!