Friday, August 3, 2007

friday's feast #154

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being the highest) how polite are you?
I'd like to think an 8...except first thing in the morning before I've fully woken up -- then all bets are off!!

Soup
What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
At lunch today when Joelle said: "Salsa makes my mouth burn like a beaver."

Salad
Who is your favorite cartoon character?
Donkey (the voice of Eddie Murphy) in the Shrek movies. He is laugh-out-loud hilarious!!

Main Course
Tell about the funniest teacher you ever had.
Probably my high school math teacher. He was an older man; tall and slender with glasses and white hair (also one of the nicest teachers I ever had). He would often just stop what he was doing, cover his mouth and giggle like a school girl.

Dessert
Complete this sentence: I strongly believe that ___________.
I strongly believe that the Lord's name is precious and holy and should never be used in vain.

Anybody else interested in pulling up a chair to the dinner table? Go to Friday's Feast and enjoy!!

4 comments:

Gloria said...

ooooh, I had your Math teacher. I love stopping him in town while he is on his bike and just chatting about nonsensical things. He still does the hand-over-the-mouth giggle. He makes me feel young.

Oh, I popped over via Ruthie!

Laane said...

Isn't it fun, reading about the teachers?

Have a great weekend!

Ruth said...

MR --------?
HE IS THE BEST!
i have some fun stories on him.

Pamela said...

"a beaver"!!?? Don't you just love the things kids come up with??