Friday, August 10, 2007

friday's feast #155

Appetizer:
What is your favorite kind of pie?
My mom’s chocolate pie…mmmmmm….

Soup:
Name something that made you smile this week.
When Malia and Joelle were reunited after Joelle’s camping trip with her Daddy.

Salad:
What do you do to cool off when the weather is hot & humid?
Stay inside and crank up the air conditioning!! Or, if I’m forced to be outside – make sure I’m wearing light clothing, eat a freezie (or stick an ice cube on my head) and find as much shade as possible!!

Main Course:
You receive $1000 in the mail with a letter that says you can only use the money to redecorate one room in your home. Which room do you pick and what do you buy to spruce it up?
I would like to say my basement; we really want to finish it. But $1000 wouldn’t nearly cut it…so I’d probably choose my living room. We have nice new furniture, but I would love to replace my coffee table and end tables as well as buy some cool artwork and accessories to liven up the space. We have one really large wall behind where our TV sits, and I need something sharp to help fill up that blank space, as well as some accessories to add a bit of “POP!”

Dessert:
Fill in the blank: My ______ says _______, but I _________.
My stomach says “I’m hungry for McDonald’s for lunch”, but I will stick with my leftover pizza.


Go to Friday's Feast if you want to participate.

2 comments:

tegdirb92 said...

I'd spring for Mickey D's :) Great feast!!

Tara said...

I had McDonalds the other day for lunch, you should be thankful that you had pizza! LOL!