Wednesday, August 8, 2007

h is for happy

Here are some things that make me happy:

Hearing my girls laugh
Drinking Pepsi
When the right people win on American/Canadian Idol
Wearing my favorite pair of jeans
Getting a foot massage from my hubby
Rain
Listening to music
Watching my girls dance in the living room
When Malia give me a "bear" hug
When Joelle tells me she loves me (without being prompted)
Having "me" time
When I have a good hair day
A good book
Going out to eat
Having a heart-to-heart with a close friend
Panning a kid-free weekend to Grand Forks
A clean house
Child tax benefits
When people comment on my blog!! (hint, hint)

What makes Y-O-U happy??

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Great list! I love making lists like that; it really makes me feel blessed, and you think of things not necessarily always on your mind.

Gloria said...

comments just to make you happy :p