Wednesday, September 26, 2007

decisions, decisions....


I was thinking today, Man -- wouldn't it be nice if the biggest decision I had to make every day was what to put in my hair??

(these are only the NEW hair things that the girls got at their birthday party on Saturday -- they have an entire basket full of more choices to add to the mix)


I guess we all were at the stage at one point in our lives where this was our most difficult daily decision...now if only we would've been wise enough to appreciate how easy we had it!!

5 comments:

ValleyGirl said...

Ha!! I hear ya! Man, even just to go back to the days when a new zit was a big deal....

Gloria said...

LOL @ new zit!

Ah the joy of child like cares and worries.

You just can't go back unless you wanna get locked up in a padded room and force-fed meds all day!

Pamela said...

If only my hair was my biggest decision, lol!

Erin said...

That would be great. Although some days I think my hair is my biggest decision, lol : ) Just kidding.

Ruth said...

i think....
if i was you....
TRYING TO DECIDE WHICH ONE OF THOSE HAIR THINGEES...
to put in my daughters hair -- would be the biggest decision i could handle.

:)