Monday, September 10, 2007

how well do you know your friends?

No, this isn't one of those "friends surveys" with 20 questions that you pass around to everybody that you know. This is something new I'm adding to my side bar; it's a Friend's trivia question based on the Friends Ultimate Trivia Game.

I got this game as a birthday gift a couple of years ago, and I feel like I haven't gotten a lot of use out of it yet. Not many people want to play it with me -- either they're just not a games person, or they're not a Friend's fan.

So...for those of you out there who love Friends just as much as I do (or for those of who you just want to participate for fun anyway), this is for Y-O-U-!-!

(I will still have my other regular weekly poll for everybody else to join in on -- but this is just a fun little addition.)

Have fun! (if you happen to read this entry as soon as it's posted -- check back in a few minutes for the poll to be added to the side, since I did this post first)

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Awesome--I also LOVE Friends! Don't know how well I'll do on the questions though. We'll see!

Pamj said...

I am friends fan as well, so hopefully I can do well on these! How fun!!

Jamie said...

You're going to leave the correct answers eventually, right???

Andrea said...

You bet Jamie. The time runs out in a couple of days and then I'll post the correct answer...