Thursday, September 13, 2007

poll error

Last night I added a new poll to my blog: about your favorite ice cream flavour. I had several options to choose from, but when I checked it this morning it only had vanilla, chocolate and other showing. One person had already voted, so I couldn't edit the poll without deleting it and doing it over again.

So...if you were the one person who already voted -- please vote again! There are a couple more selections to choose from now, your vote may change.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

THE BEST ICE CREAM IN THE EN-TIRE WORLD IS.......

nuttin butter from safeway. it is peanut butter and chocolate....and it is mm-mm-delly-licous! try it...i bet you won't be able to stop after one bite!

Andrea said...

ruth - i LOVE that ice cream too. it's my most favorite!

but les suggested i keep it more generic -- with just the few most common and then an "other" category.