Thirteen things I'm looking forward to about our kid-free weekend away to Grand Forks (in ONE MORE SLEEP!!)
1. First -- not having to go to work tomorrow. I have started my new work schedule (which is every Tuesday and only 2 out of 5 Fridays), so this will be my first Friday since going back to work after my mat leave with Malia that I don't have to go to work (other than holiday days we may have taken here and there).
2. Spending quality, one-on-one time with my hubby.
3. Not getting woken up by anybody during the night (unless if Les snores).
4. Not getting woken up by anybody in the early morning hours.
5. Only having to get myself ready in the morning and nobody else!
6. Being able to wear s-w-e-a-t-e-r-s (the forecast is for mid-teens with some clouds and rain thrown in...although we all know how accurate weather forecasts really are!).
9. Did I mention SHOPPING?!?!
10. Going out to eat again and again and again...and again! (and not having to cut up food, blow it to proper temperatures and clean up messy hands and faces at the end of the meal)
11. Specifically going out to eat at Paradisio (Mmmm...Mexican food -- here we come!!)
12. Coming back to the hotel room at the end of the day to find somebody else made my bed for me!
13. Relaxing in our own private jacuzzi tub!!
What's your Thursday Thirteen?