Wednesday, October 3, 2007

celebrity in our midst

I should've posted about this days ago -- but better late than never, right? ANYWAY...I just want to let you know that I know somebody who's about to be famous!!

One of my favorite blogging buddies, Louise is going to be on TV tonight! She is going to be on the premiere epidose of No Opportunity Wasted -- a new show about conquering your fears. Louise has (or HAD) an extreme fear of heights, and she went through an amazing experience a few months ago when the episode was filmed and we all get to watch it tonight.

So...everybody watch No Opportunity Wasted TONIGHT at 8:30pm on CBC and cheer on Louise!!

2 comments:

Louise said...

You are sweet...celebrity is a tad overdoing it but thanks for the shout out...lol!
Have a great night!

Cindy said...

I read about this in the Carillon news, and I just happened to have the t.v. on CBC the other night and I saw the episode!...I'm so glad I caught it...I also have a fear of heights, so it was so inspiring to watch...and I loved the way Louise and the other participant (I forget his name) encouraged each other...it was very moving - way to go!