Sunday, October 28, 2007

getting treats without having to dress up


Of course Halloween is just around the corner and it's time for trick-or-treating. As adults, we don't really get to participate in this tradition anymore (other than accompanying our kids around the block).

But I was given these special Halloween treats by WorksForMom for being a new visitor to her blog (you should check her out -- she's great!).


The point of these treats is to pass them out to new, random visitors on your blog (rather than just handing them out to the same friends every time and keeping to your own little "clique") to make new friends. I don't have a lot of random visitors that I know about (since there are a lot of lurkers out there who refuse to comment!). But here is who I would like to pass these treats on to (take one or the other OR BOTH):

Amy
Sharon
Leeann
Pam - okay, so Pam isn't really a 'random' visitor -- but she's still NEW, even though it feels like we've 'known' each other for a lot longer than two weeks!
Mary

Enjoy your treats, Ladies!

6 comments:

Pam said...

Wow! thanks! I love awards! Especially sweet treats that don't add to my hips!

Leeann said...

How wonderful! Thanks!

Sharon said...

Thank you girl.
Just finishing up a very busy weekend.
We had three big days at our church and I am pooped.
As soon as I can get the batteries to my camera recharged I am going to post about it.
Hope you had a great weekend.

WorksForMom said...

Yay for you! :)

Sharon said...

A little something for you on my Sunday post!

Rebecca said...

I'm dressing up this year! I haven't dressed up since before my son was born but he was SO excited about dressing up & assumed I was so now I am. Have a fun day tomorrow!