Saturday, October 13, 2007

the highlight of my week

My newest blogging friend Melanie made my day today when she gave me an award. It couldn't have come at a better time as it's been a bit of a rough week. It was just the boost I needed!

The award is called "You Lift Me Up." There was no explanation attached to this award, but I think it's pretty self-explanatory. It's to give to people who lift you up. Who give you positive feedback; who give you encouragement when you need it. People who make an impact on you. I am honoured to be the recipient of this award and if I could, I'd give it right back to Melanie (well, technically I guess I can right? It's my blog!).

There also were no instructions as to how many people to pass this award on to. While everybody who comments on my blog lifts me up just by commenting, I wanted this to be something special to pass on.

So, without further ado, I would like to present this award to Ruth. This woman has a huge collection of awards already, but there's a reason for it! Love you, girl. xoxo

Thanks again Melanie for thinking of me for this award.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

You are so welcome!! I'm glad this award helped to give you a bit of a boost. I really do enjoy your blog and find it very uplifting! I'm so glad we met!

Ruth said...

awwww - thanks sweet andrea! :)

ValleyGirl said...

Congratulations, Andrea!!