Saturday, October 13, 2007

how i've been spending my time



My piano has come out of hibernation over the last couple of weeks...BIG TIME.
First, I am playing & singing a song at our church's Thanksgiving/40th Anniversary Celebration tonight.
Then tomorrow I am the pianist in church.
AND...to top it all off, the wedding that I am playing at is only 6 days away.

While it has been fun to have reasons to play again lately, my fingers are getting a little tired!
I am probably averaging 2 hours of piano time a day.
Thankfully Les and the girls seem to enjoy my playing and singing.
The girls often dance around the living room, and I catch Les humming certain songs
long after I'm done playing (well, that may not necessarily be a sign that he's
enjoying it, as much as the songs are just stuck in his head from over-hearing them!!).
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I hope it goes well!

TammyIsBlessed said...

2 hrs/day! Good for you! It's sure been a long time since I logged that kinda time at the piano.

Are you doing a lot of new pieces? ie Can I have some of your faves? :)

Ruth said...

wow!!! shiloh would love to join you at the piano. we were just at my inlaws tonight and she was banging away at the piano. eeeee.

xo

Sharon said...

I still can't get over the fact that ya'll are celebrating Thanksgiving already.
Thanks for stopping by and I pray things go smoothly tomorrow at church.