Wednesday, October 3, 2007

mum's the word




My Mum's have finally bloomed! I've been waiting for them all summer and NOW they are finally here in full force.

They are a beautiful rusty-orange...the perfect fall colour!





I thought my flower bed was beautiful before...

But look at it now!! Hopefully I'll still have awhile to enjoy them before the snow comes.






Now I just have to wait for my Shasta Daisies to pick up the pace!
Oh well -- at least I have this ONE beautiful one to enjoy in the meantime....

8 comments:

Tara said...

Your flowers are beautiful! I can't believe how big they are, maybe it was all the weed pulling I did! Lol!

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

They look beautiful!

Melanie said...

I love mums! Your flower bed is just gorgeous. It looks so fall like- and I do love fall.

ValleyGirl said...

They look awesome! I can't believe your flowers are blooming NOW! Everything but the grass is dead up here already.

Gloria said...

very VERY pretty!

Amanda said...

Beautiful flowers.

Ruth said...

i have those same mum's in my flowerbed. :) your flowers are gorgeous.

ps LOVE the kitchen set your daddy made your girls. brilliant!

Louise said...

GORGEOUS... i love flowers they are so bright and cheery!