Tuesday, October 16, 2007

participants in the winter "activity menu" challenge

I would like to extend a huge "thank-you" to those who took me up on my challenge to create a list of things to keep busy during the long, dark, cold winter months. I have added a list of links to these participants on my side bar. For those of you who didn't take part (and even for those of you who did) and are ever looking for inspiration during the cold season, please feel free to click on their links. You might be encouraged by some of their ideas and choose to take them on. I'm sure any of them would be delighted to know that they played a part in giving you a boost. I'd even encourage you to leave them a comment if you borrowed one of their brilliant ideas. I'm sure they'd love to hear from you!

And, if any of you still wish to take part in this challenge -- it's never too late! Leave me a comment on any of my posts if you end up doing your own post. I'd love to add you to my list of links!

Remember to check back on March 15th for everybody's updates (keep an eye on my ticker on my sidebar as a reminder of that date) and see how everybody made it through the winter with their fabulous ideas!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I think adding this to your sidebar is a great idea. I know I'll be referring back to everyone's wonderful ideas this winter.

Thanks for your sweet comment the other day- you've become special to me too. I love visiting your blog!!