Thirteen Things I Have Learned On My Two-Week Pepsi Challenge
1. Two weeks is a lot longer than it sounds!
2. This was more excruciatingly difficult than I ever thought it would be.
3. Yet I still succeeded!!
4. However, I will NEVER do this again!
5. BUT...I did learn that I can lose 3 pounds in the first week of a no Pepsi challenge
6. And that I can now tighten my belt one more notch around my waist
7. For some reason the second week is harder to lose weight
8. Probably due to beginning to replace the Pepsi cravings with other "munchies"
9. I have the most supportive and encouraging friends and family!! (thanks everybody!)
10. Withdrawal is NOT fun
11. It is possible to eat at a Fast Food joint and have water (it's possible...still doesn't make it right)
12. Pepsi has the most sweet aroma that can be smelled across the room
13. And absence really does make the heart grow fonder
This is MY can of Pepsi chilling in the fridge all day. We're making pizza tonight to help celebrate the end of the challenge. Seven hours and counting....