Regina tagged me to come up with 7 random thing about me. I already did this back in June, plus another tag about 8 things about me back in July A-N-D for my 100th post, also in sumer, I listed one hundred things about me...but I'm sure I'm can come up with seven more! I won't guarantee that some of them won't be duplicates (I'm certainly not going to re-read my 100th post to make sure), but I'll do my best to make them originals.
(By the way...in case you haven't noticed, I have a new list on my sidebar as of last week which lists my favorite blog posts. For those of you who are new to my blog and don't know where to start, you can catch up by reading those if you'd like.)
1. When I was in elementary school, I was involved in a 'love triangle' with my best friend and the cutest boy in our church....ah, the heartache.
2. I used to dip my soda crackers in ketchup...I know -- gross! (this was a l-o-o-o-o-n-g time ago)
3. I used to have the hugest crush on Leonardo DiCaprio...it all started when he played the sensitive orphan on 'Growing Pains.' I had posters of him all over my room.
4. I think "The Hills Have Eyes" is the worst movie ever (and I only saw the first 1/2 hour of it).
5. I like to eat my watermelon with a knife and a fork (I can't stand being sticky). I never thought that was anything uncommon until I started doing it in front of Les' family...I think a comment is still made everytime we have watermelon there.
6. Karen Kingsbury is my favorite author.
7. I started wearing glasses when I was in grade 6.