Thursday, November 29, 2007

thursday thirteen: a few of my favorite things

My friend Pam has started her own meme -- Your Favorite Things. As far as I know there's no specific number of things to list, so I decided to make it 13 things and double this meme up as a Thursday Thirteen too! So without furter ado -- here are 13 of my favorite things (in no particular order).

1. cracking open a chilled can of pepsi -- and then of course drinking every last drop of it
2. listening to Casting Crowns -- no big surprise there!
3. getting personal emails -- lesan@mts.net in case you're interested
4. having a shower...I could stay in there f-o-r-e-v-e-r but instead I zip in and out in near record time to prevent myself from never coming out
5. getting a massage -- believe it or not, there are actually people out there who do NOT enjoy getting massages (ahem...Jean-Guy)...is there anything more C-R-A-Z-Y than that?
6. the fresh smell after a rainfall
7. shopping -- as long as I have money to actually spend, that is
8. going out to eat -- for a meal, or even going out for 'coffee' with a friend...any takers? you're buying! hee hee...
9. the TV show 'Friends' -- yes, I know you're all falling over from the shock
10. playing piano and singing in church
11. watching a good movie -- preferably one with a happy ending
12. reading a good book -- I tend to like the ones that make me cry...??
13. Christmas

11 comments:

Pam said...

I too love everything on this list...well, except playing the piano and singing in church because quite frankly, I can do neither of those! Can't play and trust me you don't want to hear me sing! But, the rest- we are in sync on those! Thanks for playing along...I didn't intent to start another meme, but hey, sometimes the best things happen by accident. Hope all is well with you!

WorksForMom said...

EXCELLENT list Andrea. You had me at cracking open a chilled can of pepsi. Mmmmmm.

ellen b said...

Oh I am so ready for #5 right now!!
Happy TT to you...

Deb said...

Nice Thursday! I have a good one up on mine, with a few perks!! Check it out!

Morgan Leigh said...

Wonderful list. I love pepsi. :)

I tend to read books that make me cry too, like anything by Nicholas Sparks.

:) Happy TT!

Nicholas said...

I so agree with you about a good book. And it is beyond my understanding why someone wouldn't enjoy a massage!

Coco said...

I have a friend who hates massages, but that's because she's so ticklish so she couldn't stand anyone touching her :D

Secret Agent Mama said...

Great list!! :D

Kellan said...

These are also some of my favorite things - nice list. See ya.

Melanie said...

I love your list!
I could totally stay in the shower forever too. And- WHAT??? There are people who do not enjoy massages? I also love a good book that makes me cry. Have you ever read Nicholas Sparks? He's my favorite and I'm quite sure that all but one of his books have made me cry. Not just little tears either- I mean a real, good cry.

Common Mom said...

Mmmmmmm . . . the smell of rain - I LOVE IT! I wish they made tap water smell like rain so my loonnggg hot shower smelled like rain :-) I think I'll ask my massage therapist to make her little fountain smell like rain - then I'd be in heaven. Because I'd be getting an awesome massage while smelling rain. What's better than that? Besides an IV drip of Pepsi, that smells like rain. Did I mention I love the smell of rain? ;-)