Friday, November 2, 2007

warning: sunglasses recommended

Last night Les and I finally got around to painting Malia's room! We decided it suddenly at suppertime, and then just went to work! Here are Malia's b-o-r-i-n-g before pictures....




And the beautifully B-R-I-G-H-T far-from-boring after pictures...hey, I warned you about the sunglasses!!





















And just for fun -- here's a shot from Joelle's recently-painted purple room into Malia's green room. I love the fun, bright colours and I think both rooms turned out great!

Now I just want the rest of the house to be all painted, from top to bottom...oh well. We have already made some dramatic improvements over the last few months, so for now I'll be content!







9 comments:

Ruth said...

LOVE the color. whoa.

amy said...

Love it....

Melanie said...

Very bright! Makes a big difference and looks great.

Regina said...

WOW! I actually love the color!
Blessings!

Pam said...

I love colors too! My bedroom is purple...Ashlyn's is white with bright pink trim....gotta work on Riley's room though. Way to go!!

pamj said...

The after pics just don't do it justice!! I love it though and the room to room shot too!! Gonna help me pick out my colors?!?!?

Gloria said...

THAT is a LOT of color! How much does she love it. Good job.

Pamela said...

Nice! I especially like the green :)

Louise said...

That is so cute and BRIGHT!! WOW love it!