Monday, December 17, 2007

from one friend to another

I have been the blessed recipient of a few blogger awards over the last several weeks and I haven't gotten around to posting them...until now.




This first award is from both Regina and Pam. These lovely ladies gave me this "Thankful for You" award and I appreciate it a whole bunch (sorry it took me so long to acknowledge it!).










Next is "The I Gave Myself this Award, Award" which came from my dear Kellan. I'm not really sure what exactly this award means, since I didn't actually give it to myself...but there's a hunk of cheese on the left hand side -- so maybe it's just a 'cheesy' award...???




Last -- but certainly not least -- is the "Bodacious Blog" award which was passed down to me from Sharon. Whoo-hoo!! I'm b-o-d-a-c-i-o-u-s!! Who knew??


Thanks to all 4 of these women who have become friends of mine over the last few weeks and months. I'm grateful for all of you and I appreciate you passing down these awards to me.

4 comments:

WorksForMom said...

Woo hoo Andrea! All that bling is making me blind... :)

Melanie said...

Congrats on your awards!!

Speaking of Pam- have you heard from her? She hasn't posted and hasn't answered my emails over the last couple of days, which is unlike her. So I was hoping maybe you'd heard from her.

Regina said...

Well, Well, Well! Wow, congrats to you! You certainly deserve them all (even the cheesy one)!
I am so glad that I came by here before I posted this evening because I am also passing on the Bodacious Award and you were soooo on that list!
Congrats again!

Kellan said...

Congratulations on all your great awards - well deserved, my friend. Take care. Kellan