Saturday, December 22, 2007

the gifts just keep on coming


I am thrilled to add a few more stocking stuffers to my collection. Kellan and Pam have both passed out this cute award to all of their readers and I would like to do the same to mine!

Please grab this award and put it on your blog and keep spreading it around.
It's the gift that keeps on giving.










And Pam has also given me the "Your Blog is a Treasure" award (I think she likes me). Yes, I know I just posted about this from Regina the other day.
But I couldn't not acknowledge the gift from Pam too. Thanks, my friend. You know I love you!

And yes, I already passed it on to somebody, but since I'm receiving it again, I'm also passing it on again.

So...Works For Mom -- this is for you. You should all stop by her site sometime. She always has creative -- and hilarious -- things on her blog and she always makes me smile. Her photography is also amazing. I always enjoy dropping by to visit this friend, and I know you will too!

7 comments:

storyteller said...

Oh my what a cute little doggy! I've only just discovered your blog this morning, but I'd love to take the puppy home to Small Reflections and perhaps share it with a few blogging friends of my own if you wouldn't mind. If not ... I'll certainly understand, but Molly would love a playmate, and I plan to return as time permits to get better acquainted with you and your friends. Congratulations on your new award. From what I've seen thus far, it's well deserved.
Hugs and blessings,

Pam said...

You know the love is sent right back at you!

Leeann said...

Congrats! You deserve them all! Have a Merry Christmas!

Sharon said...

I love the eyes on this little pup.
Congrats on your bogging blessings.
I have some I need to pass out too.
But they will have to wait until after my posting break.

Rebecca said...

What a fun thing to pass along. I'll be back to pick it up and share the CRAZY love!

Melanie said...

Congrats on your awards! That dog is so cute!

MamaGeek said...

You so deserve all those and more. Thanks for passing the love on, I so appreciate it Andrea.