Monday, December 3, 2007

need a new recipe or two?

Just wanted to let you all know about a fun recipe exchange that is being hosted by my friend Pam over at Random Thoughts. It starts on December 14th where anybody who is interested will post a Christmas recipe and sign up your link on her site so everybody can visit everybody else's sites and collect a whole bunch of new recipes. It is my understanding that this recipe exchange will actually be somewhat of a regular thing -- you know, like a Wordless Wednesday or Thursday Thirteen kind of idea.

What a fun way to build up your collection of recipes and maybe even make some new friends along the way! So look through your recipe books, come up with one of your favorite Christmas recipes and join in the fun! Click on the picture above to get you directly to the details on her blog.

2 comments:

Kellan said...

I'm looking forward to this recipe exchange - not that I have much to offer. Take care. Kellan

Pam said...

You did a great job explaining this also! I should have had you and Melanie post it for me....you both did a great job! Thanks for spreading the word...the more involved...the more recipes we all get! Oh, and yeah, the votes came out to do thid every two weeks...although it was very close for once a month. I'll clarify that on my blog too! Thanks for playing along!