Sunday, December 30, 2007

a royal banana for a crabby mommy...wait -- W-H-A-T??

These blog awards are getting more and more creative and I love it!
Kellan has once again passed on a couple of awards to her readers. And if you're wondering why she keeps getting all of these awards -- drop on by her site and read just ONE post and your questions will be answered!

Anyway...the first award is the "Don't Make Me Use My Crabby Mommy Powers!" award. Not entirely sure what this award means, but I'm going to guess that it's to be passed on to fellow bloggers who help us smile and prevent us from becoming crabby mommies...?? (am I close?)
If that is the case, I would also like to pass it on to all my readers -- BUT...I seem to discover that when it's passed out generally to everybody, nobody claims it for themselves.

So...I will choose to specifically give this award to Melanie (she has two blogs: Our Happy Happenings and her brand new one, Livin' With Me).

Next is "The Royal Banana for Blog Yumminess" award. How fun! This award I must first give to my used-to-be-neighbour, Erin. She is the one who got me started in this whole blog-world to begin with. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't even know what a blog was (can you imagine the tragedy that would be??). She unleashed the blog-monster who was unknowingly lurking beneath my surface and for that I am grateful!

And secondly, I am passing this banana on to my dear friend Ruth. This woman is a treasure, and her blog brings a smile to my face every time I drop by. She is definitely deserving of an entire fruit basket, never mind a single banana!



And there you have it. Another edition of blog-awards-aplenty!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Thanks for the award! One day I'm going to blog about all of the awards I've recently received.

Pam said...

Congrats on the award! You are a great blog read so I am so happy someone got you started on the path of bloggerhood!

Regina said...

Congrats to you on the awards! You deserve them!

Happy New Year!
Regina

Lisa said...

WOOT! :o)

Ruth said...

awwww
thanks sweet andrea.
now i'm craving a banana.... :)
(how many hours till bigway opens?)