Thursday, January 24, 2008

i have a secret...

Last night at 11:06pm I became an auntie for the 8th time. Yup, that's right. My sister Tammy gave birth to a...baby.

And that's where the secret part comes in.
I got permission to say that she had a baby, but that's as far as I can go for now. She is expecting to return home on Saturday when she promised to post the details on her own blog -- the sex, weight, length, name...it'll all be on her site sometime on the weekend.

But -- I do have permission to tell people in person. So, if you know me/us and are interested -- just send me an email and I'll fill you in. I just can't do it via the blogosphere.

And you know as soon as I have permission, pictures will be posted too! Patience, patience, patience, patience, patience, patience...sorry, just giving myself a little pep-talk!

13 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congratulations!

Regina said...

Congrats Auntie (to the 8th power!!)!! Very cool, christmas time must kill you in finances!
Come by and get the daily dose award!

Leeann said...

YAY! Good for her!

Xandra said...

Congratulations! I just love being an aunt!!

Xandra

Sharon said...

Congrats to your sis!

ValleyGirl said...

I have an email sitting in my draft folder (for the last 2 days!) and you can be sure I'll be adding some questions!!

Pam said...

Congratulations! Can't wait for cute baby pictures!

Margo said...

I just heard ~ secret and all! How special that you sisters are all having your children so close together. What fun for them to grow up together!

Looking forward to your pictures.

Kellan said...

Oh, congratulations on becomeing an aunt again and congratulations to your sister - how exciting - a new baby!!!!! Have a good evening Andrea - see you soon. Kellan

Tot's Mom said...

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing more photos here.

Lisa said...

EEK! The suspense is killing me!

(Congratulations!)

Lena said...

Congratulations on becoming an aunt :)
was bloghopping tonight and landed up by your blog, couldnt resist congratulations as i myself have become an aunt last saturday :)

you've got a beautiful blog here :)

Louise said...

CONGRATS!!!