Sunday, January 6, 2008

i'm not one to kiss & tell

Okay, okay...so I have received some requests for more details on the first kiss between Les and I -- you know, the one that took place about a year and a half before we even started dating.

But since I'm not one to kiss & tell...all I'll say is it involved two friends, an Army Surplus store and a one-man tent display.

I'll let you imagine the rest.

I know what you're all thinking: That doesn't sound like Andrea. And you're right; it doesn't. But it's true.

And it makes a g-r-e-a-t story!

8 comments:

Mango Marie said...

Let me grab my milk and cookies and gather 'round the circle for story time...I'm waiting...

Sharon said...

Hmmmmm--I'll be back to hear the rest of THIS story.

gloria said...

naughty naughty!

Andrea said...

Aww...no fair! Now you're keeping us all in suspense! haha :)

Amy said...

That sounds juicy!! :)

Pam said...

you do have a great story!

Melanie said...

Can't wait to hear the rest!

Lisa said...

That's all we get?! Groan.