Sunday, January 6, 2008

passing it on ~ updated

I have been blessed yet again with a couple of awards. Without further ado, here they are:

This one came from Leeann. I've been 'hanging out' with this remarkable woman for a couple of months and she has become a good friend of mine. You really should drop by and say 'hi'.

Kellan, I would like for you to have this award. I always love dropping by Kellan's blog, "On The Upside." I know I will leave with a smile on my face, and sometimes even a tear in my eye from laughing so hard! So this one's all yours, baby!

Next up is this award from the lovely Pam. She likes to spoil me (and all of her other readers) with these awards because she doesn't like to choose only one or two people to give them to...sneaky girl!

I would like to pass this one on to Louise. This chickie was one of my very first blogging buddies when I got started back in May. She was very sweet to keep coming back and visiting the 'new kid on the block' and made me feel like someone was actually reading my writings....thanks, girl!

And this just in..."The Daily Dose" award has just been presented to me by Sharon (thanks, girl!). The description of this award is as follows:

Xandra, the creator of this award says ".. here's to all the blogs that you've discovered that you can't possibly live without. They make you laugh, cry, think and feel connected every time you read a post. They give you a thrill as you see them loading into your browser and you get an equally satisfying thrill when you see that they have commented on your blog."

Well, I feel this way about most of my readers -- otherwise I wouldn't have them on my ever-growing blog roll. But...this time I am going to specifically call out Pam, MamaGeek and Kristen. You go, girls!

9 comments:

MamaGeek said...

Man everytime I visit you got some new bling, proof you ROCK indeed! All that bling makes a girl blind. So well deserved Andrea!

Sharon said...

Running to catch up on all the posts.
Congrats!
And I have one more for you.
Come see!

Xandra said...

Thanks for linking to my blog...I've enjoyed reading yours!

Kellan said...

WOW - congratulations on all of your great awards - you are very deserving of all of them!!! And ... thank you so much Andrea for passing on this great award to me - you are very sweet and always have the nicest things to say on my comments and I love your blog! Thanks again and I'll see you soon. Kellan

Pam said...

Right back at ya! You know I love when I see your name in my inbox! You certainly deserve all these awards!

MamaGeek said...

Just another thx. :)

Melanie said...

You're just so awesome- that's why you have so many awards!

Lisa said...

Woot! :o)

Louise said...

Ahhhhhh THANKS SO MUCH Andrea you are a real sweetheart!!!
I have been out of blogging world for a bit and probably will be for a bit longer one more trip coming up and then I'll settle down...lol...at least till the next one!!
Thanks again! always love your blog!