Wednesday, February 13, 2008

huh. really?

I know this is not really scientifically accurate, but I was a bit surprised with these results. I have always thought Joelle looked more like me and Malia looked more like Les...but I tried this with 2 different sets of pictures, and it turns out that our kids have a pretty equal mixture of Mom and Dad in them. Go figure.
Go on....try it out for your family. You know you want to!




MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Pedigree - Blank family tree






MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebs - Collage - Morph


MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity - Collage - Morph






MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Family tree researcher - Family photos

8 comments:

MamaGeek said...

Ok, so I'm not a doctor - but I think this means the kids ain't nothin' but CUTE! :)

Jenn said...

I've never been able to figure out who looks more like who. (I say that like I've known you longer than ten weeks!) I definitely see both of you in both of them.
I tried this too and the kid looks 22% more like Kevin and my girl looks 16% more like me. I thought it would've been more each way. They're our little mini-mes!

PamJ said...

That is amazing how alike the tests are :)
Have to agree with mamageek - whoever they look like there is ALOT of cuteness going on there!! Makes it harder for my boys to choose ;)

Pamela said...

I tried that site too, but gave up when it said that Kaden looked way more like me!!

I think it is so cool that your girls look equally like both of you.

Lisa said...

Rosie supposedly looks more like me by 14%. I think she looks just like Bennie! LOL

Pam said...

That looks fun...maybe one day I will try it!

Melanie said...

I think they both look more like you. I'm going to have to try this out.

Margo said...

I so disagree with the results. Never, ever have a seen a child look more like a parent than Joelle looking like you! I can see the mix in Malia, though.