Thursday, February 14, 2008

me and my man (happy valentine's day)

What is his name?
Les

How long have you been together?
Since December 2000

How long did you date?
Nine months (we got engaged after three)

How old is he?
Almost 32

Who eats more?
Definitely Les

Who said I love you first?
I did. He said it about 2 weeks later.

Who is taller?
Les is
Who can sing better?
I'm gonna have to say me

Who is smarter?
That depends on the subject. Math & spelling: I am. History & Geography: He is.

Who does the laundry?
I do (grudgingly)

Who pays the bills?
I do

Who sleeps on the right side?
I do. Although he tries to get me to trade sides every once in awhile. Uh, sorry. My side is my side. Forever!

Who mows the lawn?
Les does

Who cooks dinner?
We both do

Who drives?
Usually Les does, but sometimes I take a turn at the wheel (he wishes it would be more often)

Who is more stubborn?
We are equally incredibly stubborn...I suppose that's why our girls are too! I guess the apples don't fall very far from the trees! (four very stubborn people can make for a pretty interesting household)

Who asked out who first?
I did. If I hadn't, we likely wouldn't have ended up together.

Who proposed?
Les did

Who had more friends?
Had? As in we're not allowed to have friends now that we're married? I think we're both very blessed with a lot of friends.

Who is more sensitive?
I am

Who has more siblings?
We both have 1 brother and 2 sisters, but I have more in-laws.

Who wears the pants?
I'd like to say that I do, but that's never really been true. I guess we both each have a leg in the pair of pants.

23 comments:

Shari said...

I like that - you each have a leg in the pair of pants. This was a good post for Valentine's Day. I'm glad to see people in the mood for the Love Holiday.

Jenn said...

Those pictures of you guys are cute. I asked Kevin out first too - same story!

TheVasquez3 said...

y'all are A D O R A B L E !!

Pamela said...

great post, I didn`t even realize that you two have the same amount of siblings!

Marie said...

You guys are so cute...

Chuck said...

You guys are adoooorrrable! Nice getting to know you and thx for your visit :) Happy day.

Xandra said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Xandra

Tara said...

What a great thing to do, I may have to borrow your idea!

Leeann said...

So cute! Love the pics!

Dawn said...

She has it all figured out!!

Good pix of you and your sweetie.

Happy Valentine's Day from the Valentine Capital of the World!

Lisa said...

LOVE the pictures! :o)

Happy Valentine's Day!

Jamie said...

I'm gonna steal this quiz...

Kelly said...

Too cute. I love to hear about peoples' relationships. They are all so unique!

Jen said...

I like your comment about the pants too!

Louise said...

You are a cute pair!!
I like that little meme!! fun stuff!
Happy Valentines day!

Pam said...

You are both too much fun! I loved reading this!

Melanie said...

What a sweet post!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

You're a sweet couple. Love the pictures.
Jackie

Carl & Kathy Heppner said...

Aw, so sweet! Did you guys have the chance to go on a date? Or did you just pitch a tent in the garage?! tee hee...

Anonymous said...

you really are too cute together. you sure have been really blessed with an amazing man.looking forward to hearing how your v-day went.
...about that tent( i totally was going to mention it too) is Kathy aware at how cold the garage would be these days? ...the basement? hey, maybe back to the store...kidding...i love you more than you know...~andrea~

Hazel said...

both of u so match have a fun day..

Sharon Brumfield said...

I see from your pictures you have two crazy people in your marriage--that is a great combination!

And way to go going after what you wanted!

Daphne said...

awww, u & ur man =)