(2) List the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged.
1. I have an obsession with leaving my hair straightener plugged in. It started back in fall one Sunday morning and has happened several times since then. It has actually never been left plugged in, but for some reason I get paranoid that I've left it plugged in and we won't be back home for hours and hours and what if it gets so over-heated that it starts a fire and burns our house down??? I never worry about if I've left the stove on or a candle burning...only my hair straightener. And only since September.
2. I am Wonder Woman on Tuesday mornings (my weekly go-to-work day). My alarm goes off at 6:30am and I am out the door at 7:30am sharp with both kids in tow, everybody dressed and hair done (except Malia's hair).
3. One of my biggest pet peeves: Why do people say ‘oh look, your face is red!’ when someone is blushing? As if they don't already know!! Sheesh -- leave them be!!
4. My favorite item of clothing in my closet is my black veleur hooded sweatshirt. I bought it for $9.99 at Old Navy -- along with the co-ordinating pants also for $9.99 -- and I feel like I could live in it! Sometimes it feels as if I do live in it.....
5. I have a new neighbour! Her name is Jenn and she has 2 adorable children (and a husband too, of course). Joelle and her daughter have become best friends since they met back in November and are practically attached at the hip. Jenn and I are also becoming really good friends lately and I'm so excited to have her living right next door to me. Oh -- and it gets even better!...You can all get to know her too 'cause she also has a blog! It's called Loving Every Minute. So why don't you all drop by my new neighbor’s place for a visit?
And Sharon gave the two awards shown below to all of her readers. And since I am never one to pass up an award, I figured I'd snag them and keep passing them on.
So, the "Forever Friends" award I want to give to Lisa and "The Spread of Love" award goes to everybody. I don't normally pass awards out generically, but what better way to spread the love than by giving it to as many people as possible?? So please take it and add it to your collection (I did!). I would appreciate it.
And I think that covers it for this edition of Miscellaneous Monday. Go over to Melanie's site and sign up with Mr. Linky if you want to participate in Meme (Miscellaneous) Monday.