A few days ago I read a post by ValleyGirl of "10 things you'll likely never hear me say." It was an interesting list, and immediately after reading it I thought that it would make an excellent hoopla (or 'meme' for those of you who are new to my blog and don't realize that I changed the name!). I normally do all of my hooplas on Mondays now (by joining Melanie in Meme Monday), but since I'm starting this one up, I wanted to make sure it was properly featured!
I am calling it "Say What?!" and here's how it works:
1. Post these rules on your blog.
2. Just list 10 things that won't likely ever come out of your mouth.
3. High-five (or 'tag') any amount of people to do the same on their blog.
4. Then come back here to Lifesong and let me know that you did it.
Are you in? Okay, here's mine:
1. Here, let me just add a few more onions to that.
2. Ooh...wouldn't this bikini look a-m-a-z-i-n-g on me?
3. Guess what? We're having another baby!!
4. Sorry girls...I guess I just didn't take very many pictures of you when you were kids.
5. I can't wait to go camping!
6. Ugh. I'm not buying that shirt -- it's P-I-N-K!
7. Turn the channel back...I was watching that golf tournament!
8. Yay! A May snowstorm! Just what I was hoping for!
9. 'Friends' again?! I'm getting so tired of that show!
10. No thanks. Pepsi's not really my thing.
And now I'd like to high-five: Tammy, Jenn, Pam, Melanie, Regina, Sharon, PamJ, WorksForMom, Xandra, The Vasquez 3, Common Mom, Marie, Rebecca, Kellan and Leeann.