Thursday, February 28, 2008

say what?!

A few days ago I read a post by ValleyGirl of "10 things you'll likely never hear me say." It was an interesting list, and immediately after reading it I thought that it would make an excellent hoopla (or 'meme' for those of you who are new to my blog and don't realize that I changed the name!). I normally do all of my hooplas on Mondays now (by joining Melanie in Meme Monday), but since I'm starting this one up, I wanted to make sure it was properly featured!

I am calling it "Say What?!" and here's how it works:

1. Post these rules on your blog.
2. Just list 10 things that won't likely ever come out of your mouth.
3. High-five (or 'tag') any amount of people to do the same on their blog.
4. Then come back here to Lifesong and let me know that you did it.

Are you in? Okay, here's mine:

1. Here, let me just add a few more onions to that.
2. Ooh...wouldn't this bikini look a-m-a-z-i-n-g on me?
3. Guess what? We're having another baby!!
4. Sorry girls...I guess I just didn't take very many pictures of you when you were kids.
5. I can't wait to go camping!
6. Ugh. I'm not buying that shirt -- it's P-I-N-K!
7. Turn the channel back...I was watching that golf tournament!
8. Yay! A May snowstorm! Just what I was hoping for!
9. 'Friends' again?! I'm getting so tired of that show!

and finally...

10. No thanks. Pepsi's not really my thing.

And now I'd like to high-five: Tammy, Jenn, Pam, Melanie, Regina, Sharon, PamJ, WorksForMom, Xandra, The Vasquez 3, Common Mom, Marie, Rebecca, Kellan and Leeann.

17 comments:

TheVasquez3 said...

HOOPLA! awesome...i was reading it thinking "oh this sounds like fun i wanna play" you must know my bloggy loves...i am 100% IN!! woo hoo...i will prolly do it on friday, but i will et you know when its up!!

YAY! thanks for inviting me to play!

ValleyGirl said...

Love the bikini and snowstorm ones!!! Man, when you think about it, there really are countless things that would just never escape our lips!!

Xandra said...

Sadly, 2, 3, 4, and 7 would have been on my list, so now I'm going to have to use my brain.

Thanks for the high-five! I'll get it up as soon as I can.

Xandra

Sharon Brumfield said...

Great idea!
Snow in MAY!!!!!!! You have got to be kidding.
How about 90's in May?
This will be fun--sometimes having a sarcastic humor comes in handy. :)

Jenn said...

Ha! Those are some good ones. I will have to start brainstorming my list.

Louise said...

That is great! Love the bikini one!! too funny!

andrea said...

you are just too cute!you made made laugh lots! you are creative!

Pam said...

That was funny! I think I could pretty much copy each of those for me! hee hee hee

I'll play along on Monday. ;)

Leeann said...

LOL! I love it! I'm gonna have to play!

Melanie said...

I love your answers! Especially the bikini. And of course you and your Pepsi ;)

I will definitely play along! Thanks for the high-five.

Kellan said...

What a fun meme!! You are so smart and I loved all of these! Thanks for thinking of me - I'll add it to meme backlog and try to get to it soon - I'm so bad about doing the memes I'm tagged with - but I appreciate you thinking of me!! Have a good Friday Andrea - see you soon. Kellan

Lena said...

that was fun to read :)
Maybe i will steal this tag once i am done with the ones i have pending :D

Rebecca said...

That's great I couldn't see myself saying 4, 6, 7 & 8. Not that I didn't or don't like Friends but I don't watch the reruns. Thanks for the tag!

TammyIsBlessed said...

OK, I did it!

Bailey said...

Most of yours would be equally ridiculous coming out of my mouth, except:
1. This needs more garlic.
4. Can we watch sports instead of playing tablegames?
6. I won't even try on that sweater if it only comes in green.
10. No thanks, I don't care for dark chocolate.

Melanie said...

I just posted mine! That really was a fun one!

NuttyGal said...

I didn't get tagged but I liked it so much that I did it anyway ;o) Great Hoopla!!!!! Mine is up XXX

Your's is Fab :o)