Tuesday, April 8, 2008

the final chapter in the hair chronicles

I know over the past week, I have bombarded you all with posts about our latest hair changes. But this will be the last one -- I promise (for now, at least!).

After my hair cut last week, I told you all to stay tuned for my color change. Last night I took the plunge --Louise, you'll be so proud of me -- and I l-o-v-e it (thanks to Jenn who did the coloring).

Tonight Les and I had fun with a little photo shoot and of course I'm willing to share the pictures with you. But...of course I can't figure out how to put text together with a slideshow (seriously, if anyone has any advice on this -- let me know!!), so see the post below for the pictures.

(If you drag your mouse over each picture, it will provide you with a number...I think you have to first click on the slide-show, and from there on you just have to drag your mouse over the pictures. If you'd like, I'd love to hear which picture(s) is your favorite...just for fun.)

15 comments:

Melissa said...

LOVE the hair- I was secretly hoping you would go dark! My fave pic is 3- very SEXY and 6!

Amanda said...

Love the color. I really like the necklace. Where did you get it? Looks like you had fun with the pictures. I choose #6.

Erin said...

u work it girl! i love the new cut and color!

Xandra said...

Love the new color! Looks great...I think I like #10 the best.

Xandra

Kellan said...

I love the cut and color - very cute and cute slide show too! See you soon - Kellan

Jenn said...

The color totally suits you, hot mama!

Pam said...

You look great! What fun pictures!

Rebecka said...

I looooove number 3.
You look super skinny.
I love the hair cut and style too.

Roo said...

great color!

Michelle said...

You look like a model, you know what I mean and you do your little dance on the catwalk. Yeah on the catwalk, on the catwalk. Yeah, you do your little dance on the catwalk.

You look awesome!

Margo said...

Love 'em all ~ can't pick a favorite. It's a great cut and color for you. Lookin good!:)

MamaGeek said...

Girl, you are SUPER HOTT! I definitely vote shot #1. You're so brave to change your color (looks awesome). I can't even get an inch cut off without worrying. I'm SO WEAK.

Hazel said...

hi, a simple Pink Heart Tag for u. Have a nice weekend!

andrea said...

how fun! that is really neat how two extremes in hair colour suit you perfectly! loving it.looks good on you.

wfbdoglover said...

Love it love it love it!!