Saturday, April 19, 2008

marching to the beat of a different drum

When we left for church last Sunday morning, I k-n-o-w Malia's pony-tails were identical (well, at least somewhat evenly matched).

However -- sometime between then and late afternoon, one of the pony-tails decided to rebel and do its own thing (and no, it didn't happen while sleeping, 'cause she didn't even have a nap that day).

I guess everyone -- or everything -- wants to be an individual at one point or another...
(And yes -- I'm the crazy lady who snaps pictures in the middle of Home Depot...hey, you just never know when a Kodak moment will happen!)

12 comments:

PamJ said...

that is so funny! i did one of those out loud laughs that nobody heard :)
cute stuff!

TheVasquez3 said...

oh i am loooooving this!! and i am super happy you snapped these in the home depot!!

AWESOME!

Xandra said...

LOL! Those pictures could have very easily been of Grace! Her hair is so fine that little pigtails tend to migrate whereever they want during the day.

I, too, take pictures all the time, no matter where I am. I've gotten some strange looks beforem but I don't care!

Xandra

Pam said...

That is too cute! I love it. I love that you took pics in Home Depot too! I wish I remembered to take my camera when we go somewhere important- but I forget all the time. So I know I wouldn't have it in Home Depot....but I am sure glad you had your camera so I didn't miss this pic!

MamaGeek said...

Be prepared for the teenager years! :)

Margo said...

So cute! And, you are one fun crazy lady. I just wish I'd carried a camera with me everywhere I went when I was a young mom. Your girls will love you for the abundance of pictures one day.

How's the pepsi fast going? I admire you! I should have joined you in it, but....obviously I didn't. I do often drink diet Pepsi, and it's really not that bad.

Regina said...

hey individuality is great! Conformity is boring!

Roo said...

i LOVE her pony tail. :) sweeeeeeet!

Sharon Brumfield said...

That is cute!
It looks like it was crying out for a little special attention.
It got it.
Oh that life was so easy!

Kelly said...

Darn those rebellious pony tails! They never do what you want them to do. That is too cute!

Joanna said...

Very who-ville hair going on.

Louise said...

Taking pictures in Home Depot you are too funny!
Cutey pig tails!