Monday, April 14, 2008

the perfect spring day

Yesterday was a g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s-l-y sunny day and we spent most of it outside at my parents' place.

The girls -- along with their cousins -- enjoyed playing on Grandma & Grandpa's swingset, blowing bubbles and getting swung around by their Uncle Jamie (see post below for the video).

I enjoyed cuddling with both of my baby nephews and just soaking in the beautiful sun, watching the girls have a blast.

I know all too soon I'll be complaining that it's too hot outside -- yes, I'm hard to please -- so for now I'm really enjoying this p-e-r-f-e-c-t spring weather and the fun that comes along with it.

11 comments:

Pam said...

Looks like so much fun! I am ready for the warm weather to come for more then one day! yeah for the family fun time!

Jenn said...

Days like that are the greatest!

Xandra said...

We've had the same sort of weather here in Houston and I have been totally soaking it up. My bedroom window was open literally all weekend!

Xandra

Regina said...

The girls are beautiful and look like they had a ball! I'm glad the weather is working for you!
I too will be complaining about heat soon (we are moving to a hotter climate).

Carl & Kathy said...

Looks like a day like we had today! Oh what great weather spring brings us, eh? Glad you and the rest of the family had a nice day.

ValleyGirl said...

We've had a couple of those days now, too. Awesome, awesome, AWESOME!! I was outside with the girls in the afternoon yesterday and I was TOO HOT in my black sweats and a T-shirt. Woo-hoo!! We basically lost all our snow yesterday, too. Quite delightful to watch, haha!

common mom said...

I LOVE bubbles! How fun :-) I love to watch the kids play outside and enjoy each other and their friends :-)

Ahhhhhhh . . . could it be that spring has finally arrived?

MamaGeek said...

I can not WAIT for a day like that. It sounds SO lovely. And that collage? Makes me wanna be a little girl again! They're so cute!

Kelly said...

There's something about a spring day that makes your heart leap! I'm glad you and your girls got to enjoy some of the springy goodness!

I love the bubble blower pics!

wfbdoglover said...

You are a tease!! Today was a warm day - just very windy. Tomorrow and the day after, we are back to 40 degrees and rain!

I do love how you put your four photos together in a box. How did you do that? I always struggle with photo placement on blogspot.

Louise said...

Gotta love the beautiful weather!! WHOOHOO Spring is here!