This week's edition of Pam's Random Recipes is the appetizer or drink edition. Since I didn't have much time to prepare for this -- you know, since I was expecting to be computer-less for a little while -- I don't have a very interesting or exotic recipe to share with you.
B-u-t...this is what I do have. My recipe for my most favorite beverage:
2. Crack it open.
3. Tilt your head back as you bring it to you lips.
4. Allow the d-e-l-i-g-h-t-f-u-l flavour of this divine beverage to take over you mouth.
5. Savour the taste as it g-l-i-d-e-s down your throat.
6. Repeat steps 3-6 until every.single.last. drop is gone.
7. Tell yourself how lucky you are that you have just gotten to indulge in such a wonderful pleasure, and don't tell me just how much I am missing out (as if I could ever forget!).
Sigh...nine days down -- five more to go...