Friday, April 25, 2008

random recipes ~ appetizer or drink edition

This week's edition of Pam's Random Recipes is the appetizer or drink edition. Since I didn't have much time to prepare for this -- you know, since I was expecting to be computer-less for a little while -- I don't have a very interesting or exotic recipe to share with you.

B-u-t...this is what I do have. My recipe for my most favorite beverage:


1. Take chilled can out of the fridge.

2. Crack it open.

3. Tilt your head back as you bring it to you lips.

4. Allow the d-e-l-i-g-h-t-f-u-l flavour of this divine beverage to take over you mouth.

5. Savour the taste as it g-l-i-d-e-s down your throat.

6. Repeat steps 3-6 until every.single.last. drop is gone.

7. Tell yourself how lucky you are that you have just gotten to indulge in such a wonderful pleasure, and don't tell me just how much I am missing out (as if I could ever forget!).

Sigh...nine days down -- five more to go...




8 comments:

Pam said...

Thanks for playing along. That was funny! I'm so glad that you posted it!

Margo said...

One of my favorite recipes as well:) Has your fast from Pepsi been as difficult this time as the last time?

So glad to hear your computer is working again! That's great! Months ago Adam sent his cell phone through the washing machine! Wonder of wonders it still works, except that he sounds very far away and has to yell a little to be heard. Texting is totally fine, though, and that's what he mostly does anyway.

Have a great weekend!

Heather said...

I was wondering if posting this made you fall off the wagon. Hopefully not!!

andrea said...

oh, Andrea, you made me laugh!you are one strong girl if you can write this and still say 'no'. it'll make your diet reunion so much more beautiful!

livin with me said...

Oh my goodness- you are sooo funny!

Jenn said...

You've been staying so strong. Thursday will be here before you know it!

Kelly said...

Too funny. When Pam did her soup one I almost did a post like this with Campbell's soup. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Are you still holding up there Andrea? You're almost done!
jackie