Thursday, April 3, 2008

she's not from bedrock anymore

(I can't figure out how to put two videos AND text in the same post, so I'm splitting them all up.)

Remember how Malia rode her tricyle last summer? See Video #1 below if you need refreshing -- and make sure you watch till the very last second...you won't be disappointed!

Well, I am proud to report that as of this week she has f-i-n-a-l-l-y left her 'Flintstone Method' behind and has learned how to properly ride a tricycle. See Video #2 below.

Farewell, "Twinkle-Toes!"

(note: in the second video, if you are wondering...yes, Joelle does know how to ride a two-wheeler -- well, with training wheels of course...she sometimes just likes to cruise around on our other tricycle just for fun)

3 comments:

Pam said...

Oh they grow up too fast...sniff, sniff, sniff! I love the cuteness of your girls!

Amanda said...

your girls are so adorable. Way to go Malia.

Jenn said...

I just watched the videos. She's so cute. Yay for pedaling! I can hardly wait 'til the kid has long enough legs to pedal too.