Tuesday, April 1, 2008

smokin' hot

So, last night Les f-i-n-a-l-l-y made the decision to shed his 'winter coat.' I'm not a fan of the face-fur, but it's his face so he can do with it what he wants right? But I was definitely happy ecstatic when he said it was time to get rid of it for spring.

Check out his before picture (can you say "most wanted list"):

And....here is the finished product below. Hee hee -- No, just kidding. Don't worry ladies, he didn't actually leave it like this. That would just be rediculous.

This is the finished product below. Isn't that much better? I thought so (ignore the fact that he looks like he's on drugs...I promise he's not!).


That's right girls...eat your hearts out. This man is MINE!! Here it is from another angle:


WOW!! Do I have a h-o-t-t-i-e on my hands or what?! I love the way the face-fur parts at his chin and fluffs off to the sides. I think it really opens up his face.

Yup. I am a lucky, lucky woman!

18 comments:

MamaGeek said...

OH Lordy. That is the funniest post I've ever seen. Seriously funny. What a good SPORT!

Regina said...

HAHAHAHA!! That is a lot of hair, jeez! Yep, you sure are one luuucccckkkyyyy lady!!

andrea said...

stunning really...from the most wanted list to your smokin' hottie list. now that's a transformation.

wfbdoglover said...

HA Fun blog!

Jenn said...

Ha! That's quite the style he's got going on there. I think he missed a couple of spots. :)

Melanie said...

Hilarious! What a fun series of pictures.

beckyjomama said...

You don't mind if I covet your hillbilly - er I mean MAN - do ya?!

Cause, much as I love my own feller, he just could not pull of the "Deliverance Meets Beverly Hillbillies And It Aint Pretty" thing!!! That takes a SERIOUS man my friend!

You are one lucky woman!

Marie said...

Hey now...your man reminds me of the "dad" from Alvin and the Chipmunks!

Michelle said...

Sigh....I'm so jealous. At least your man can grow facial hair.

Pam said...

Oh sweety! You are CRACKING me up! I love your humor!

amy said...

that made me giggle, thanks for posting

Sharon Brumfield said...

My husband just recently got rid of his face fur. That looked like something he would have done.
I do like him to keep the fur on his upper lip--but if I don't keep and eye out he will cut it strange or it will start mysteriously growing down the sides of his mouth.
My man likes to get a reaction.

Roo said...

oh. wow.
brian is sitting beside me....and is QUITE impressed.

PamJ said...

I almost peed my pants!
That was SO funny. Can't wait to see it in person :) He looks Amish.

Carl & Kathy Heppner said...

A woman after my own heart. I'm not a fan of that much facial hair, but hey, it was a cold winter. But hallelujah for spring!!!

Louise said...

TOooooo funny, that totally looks like a wanted poster...LOL!

Melissa said...

Thats awesome
Too funny:)

mama said...

Ha Ha this really makes me laugh out loud!!! Oh dear!