Wednesday, April 23, 2008

an undercover operation

If you were to get a regular glimpse of my house, you would likely see at least one basket of laundry on the floor -- somewhere -- at any given time (Jenn can verify that this is true).

And to the naked eye...yes, these indeed look like laundry baskets.

But don't be fooled.

Really, these are b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l house plants on a serious undercover operation. In order for them to not appear suspicious, they need to transform themselves into laundry baskets.

What is their undercover mission, you might ask? I'm afraid you'll never know, as it is highly classified information.

8 comments:

andrea said...

that is hilarious! I've often wondered if there was something suspicious going on. And now I know! I have a 'house plant' that I trip over each time I walk into my bedroom...just maybe one day it'll grow into a beautiful palm tree...

Kellan said...

How funny!! I have baskets sitting around too - usually at the top of the stairs waiting for the clean clothes to be put away.

Have a good evening - see you later, ANdrea - Kellan

amy said...

oh you made me giggle!

Melissa said...

You are sooo funny!

Pam said...

that is the funniest thing! Maybe that is what my laundry baskets are doing too!

Carl & Kathy said...

Oh what a relief! I was thinking it was so sad that I didn't have any plants in the house here in Fresno. But I've had at least 2 or 3 of "them" each week for months. Wow! Have I been enlightened :)

Kelly said...

Wow I new I had a green thumb somewhere. I must have just been looking at the wrong plants. I can grow those.

Melanie said...

HA! That was too funny. I have those same under cover plants at my house too ;)